BENEFITS OF LAND OWNERSHIP
* A Deed does not convey ownership – you are a tenant on the land, not a land owner.
* A Land Patent is the conveyance of land from one sovereign (the President, Governor, King) to another sovereign.
* Only sovereigns can update and bring forward a Land Patent.
* Only Sovereigns can own land.
* A lawful Land Patent is the highest form and proof of ownership.
* Only land owners are electors and only land owners can vote for the President.
* A lawful Land Patent has never been defeated in court.
* The Federal District Court must uphold all lawful Land Patents.
* A Land Patent exempts the land from property taxes.
* A bank cannot repossess land that has a lawfully updated Land Patent.
* A City or County does not have legal authority to enforce codes on land that has a lawful Land Patent in place.
* A City or County does not have the lawful authority to confiscate and sell land for taxes if the owner has a lawful Land Patent.
* Land Patents never expire. Land Patents last forever. Land Patents do not need to be renewed.
* An owner cannot transfer a Land Patent to someone else. It must be brought forward by the new owner.